Our in-depth knowledge of special processes is critical for all the complex devices we design and assemble. Our skills encompass several high-level professions: welding, soldering, sheet-metal working, spatial bonding, crimping, bending, forming, hot metal spraying or even refractory metalworking.
Micro welding and orbital welding MIG / TIG
- Stainless steel, Aluminium
- Controlled environment
- According to NFEN ISO 15614
High temperature brazing
- Vacuum chamber with induction heating
- Useful capacity: 400x400mm
- High temperature: 1100°C
- Stainless steel, tantalum – Nickel Chrome Brazing
- According to RCCMX code
Silver / Tin Brazing alloy
- Ag brazing according to RCCM
- Wire soldering according to IPCA610, IPC A-620
Spatial bonding and compounding
- gluing, filling, encapsulation, etc.
References : EC2216, Ecobond 144, …
Hot metal or refractory layers spraying
- Protection against abrasion, corrosion – insulation/thermal barrier
- Metals: Copper, Aluminium, Molybdenum, Stainless Steel, Nickel Chrome.
- Refractory material: Alumina, Calcium Zirconate.
Sheet metal working
- Aeronautics qualified workshop for medium and large series (unique parts to several thousands).
- SOTEREM operate different non-destructive testing technologies usefull for your projects, from X-ray to red organol inspection