Since its creation in 1975, SOTEREM expertise in assembly, integration and testing has been applied to numerous projects in the field of space AIT.
INTEGRATION AND TESTING
SOTEREM ensures this expertise thanks to :
- A team of experienced technicians in assembly, integration and testing;
- Integration laboratories, including several grey rooms and a clean room (ISO 8);
- A set of equipment to carry out a wide range of tests (vacuum chambers, ovens, leak tests, pressure, mechanical and electrical test equipment, etc.).
For its needs in the nuclear and space fields, SOTEREM has developed and qualified a variety of special processes, mainly in the field of assembly.
Our missions :
- Mechanical and thermal integration tasks (optical if required)
- Configuration tasks for environmental tests
- Transverse quality assurance adapted to each lot
- Design and manufacture of parts and demonstrators
- MGSE / EGSE specification, design and manufacturing
Regardless the intervention type (support, expertise, firm commitment to a task or commitment of resources), SOTEREM identifies the following technical and human qualities as essential:
- Know-how and rigour related to the space AIT profession in the fields of electrical, mechanical, quality assurance and functional verification
- Good communication skills, good human contact skills,
- Teamwork, (or autonomy depending on the task),
- Adaptation to work constraints in shifted schedules,
- Technical versatility,
- Ability to analyze and synthesize,
- Team management in remote.