SOTEREM has been working with major nuclear contractors for more than 40 years.
The construction codes RCC-M, RCC-MX and RCC-MRx have been in use for more than 10 years.
2 product families are available:
– experimental devices, irradiated or not
– electromechanical motors and actuators
Based on customer design or new development upon specification, we aim to implement the best technical solution, including innovative process and concept.
We support our customers throughout the entire development of their product, from design to acceptance tests.
SOTEREM designs and manufactures complex instrumented assemblies, integrating high added value processes: welding of highly integrated assemblies, brazing of hermetic feed-through, forming and connection of instrumentation (thermocouples, heating elements, collectors,…), metal projections, bonding.
These assemblies range from 1mm to 300mm in diameter with lengths up to 6m.
Motors and actuators
SOTEREM offers custom-made electromechanical motors and actuators working in harsh environments: temperature, pressure, irradiation, immersion.
-> motor or control mechanism for reactor control rods
-> handling motion
- Furnaces and instrumented irradiation devices
- Sample holders
- Instrumental loops: cold loops, hydraulic characterization models
- Underwater lines, pool feed-through
- Test benches
- Reactor control rods
- Emmergency solenoïd
- High irradiation motorization (several MGy)
- Severe environmental motorization (hundreds of bars, < 400°C)